The iPhone5 is Getting Closer!!


The iPhone5 is Getting Closer!!


 Are you ready to feel that new iPhone5 in your hand? I bet you are and over 2 million others!! Wow over 2 million pre orders for the iPhone5 in just 24 hours! That is amazing! Kudos for the Apple team for completely changing the user experience this go round. For a minute there I was getting a little scared with the updates. For once I am more excited with the phone itself as opposed to the update.
This time last year I was more excited for iOS 5 instead of the iPhone4S. I myself did not preorder, although I did for the iPhone4S last October. I will say there is no feeling like being in the store going through the activation process. It is such a rush!! I always go through that experience for the iPads especially when there are only a few left, and you get the golden ticket. I still believe I did this whole thing backwards. I am an Apple fangirl, but I still believe I should have waited until this iPhone5.
I know the demand will be HUGE, I just hope I am able to get my hands on one this weekend. As far as selling my 4S that is a GO, but I am not willing to sell to reseller sites until I have a new phone. How am I supposed to live without my device, that is a huge NO NO! For those of you who aren’t making that upgrade step you can take advantage of the software update iOS 6 for the iPhone and iPad. Once I get a grand tour of the update I will be sure to give you guys a run through of my thoughts I am so ready for Maps!!

Post a Comment

Pls Comment And Sup ME